Online banking gives you complete control over your strata fee payments and the assurance that your strata fees will be paid on time every month. You can eliminate stamps, envelopes, and cheque costs – it’s the green way to pay! And there is no need to inform us if you change banks or bank accounts – you choose which account to pay from.
Follow these simple steps to set up online strata fee payments:
1. Sign onto your online banking site.
2. Go to the bill payment option.
3. Add Associa British Columbia as a Payee.
4. You will be asked to provide an ID number. Your unique ID / account number will consist of a 10 digit number starting “830”.
830_ _ _ _ _ _ _
This number can be found on your reminder letters, on your TownSQ invite letter, under your account information in TownSQ, or by contacting our Client Service Centre toll fee from North America, at 1-877-585-4411 / abc.ClientServiceCentre@associa.ca
5. Enter your payment amount and payment date. Please note that your strata fees are due on the 1st of each month, and it will take 1 to 3 business days for your payment to reach us. We therefore suggest you set the payment date around the 26th of each month for payment the following month.
6. For added convenience, we highly recommend that you set up your strata fee as a recurring payment.
7. Follow any other instructions required by your financial institution, and you are done.
You now have complete control over your strata fee payments and the peace of mind of knowing that your strata fees will be paid on time each month.
Any questions or problems? Just give our Client Service Centre a call, toll-free from North America, at 1-877-585-4411.
It’s been our pleasure to assist you in streamlining one more thing in your busy day.
The definitive lifestyle resource for all things community-related, including industry news, educational resources, and tips and trends for house and home, all designed to elevate your experience of community living.
To bring positive impact and meaningful value to every community.